Information about COVID-19 security measures
Events and the exhibition operations at Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien take place in compliance with all COVID-19 measures decreed by the Austrian Federal Government and self-imposed security measures. A prevention concept was developed for events.
Please observe the following rules when visiting the exhibition:
- There is a general obligation to wear masks at Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien, also in the sanitary area.
- Wash your hands frequently! Clean your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap or disinfectant. This is particularly important when entering the building. Dispensers with disinfectant are available at Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien.
- Keep your distance! Keep a distance of at least one meter between yourself and all other persons with whom you do not live in the same household.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth! Hands can absorb viruses and transmit the virus in the face.
- Pay attention to breathing hygiene! When coughing or sneezing, keep your mouth and nose covered with bent elbow or a handkerchief and dispose of it immediately.
- Book tickets online. To avoid waiting times, we recommend that you buy your tickets online in advance.
- Please attend the event only if you feel healthy. If you have COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever above 37.5 degrees, sore throat, sudden breathing difficulties, sudden loss of sense of taste and/or smell), please stay at home and dial 1450.
- Persons with symptoms and those who have been in contact with a confirmed COVID 19 case are not allowed to enter and will not be denied entry.
Please observe the following rules when visiting events:
- The confirmation of the registration for the event (e-mail) must be printed or digitally taken to the event.
- Names, telephone numbers and e-mails of accompanying persons must be given separately and per person when registering.
- The registration is not transferable in order to ensure the traceability of visitors.
- Registration does not guarantee a seat or admission.
- For events: Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien is usually open for admission 30 minutes before the start of the event. Please arrive in good time to ensure safe admission.
For the event, names and contact details of participants will be recorded as part of the COVID-19 prevention concept for possible disclosure to health authorities (contact tracing). These data will be deleted after 28 days. The data collection and storage is in accordance with the EU data protection basic regulation.
Photographic and video recordings are made at events for media coverage and for documentation on the social media channels of Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien. By registering for the event, you automatically agree to the processing of photo and video material.
If you have any questions, please contact Bank Austria Kunstforum Wien by e-mail.
Please note that messages and calls will be answered by our visitor service from Monday to Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.